MAST & ELECTROMECHANICAL TELESCOPIC CYLINDER
The MECMAST is the new Fireco telescopic mast operating with an electric motor.
The MECMAST is an excellent solution for antennas, cameras and other equipment used in the communication and security.
The main characteristics of this mast are its sturdiness and precision when deployed at height. The exact position is controlled by an encoder and the desired height can be preset using a PC or other device. The mast does not require guying and can support heavy loads. It is equipped with a manual retraction system.
- Loads up to 250kg
- Deployed heights up to 24m
- Programmable deployment height
- Locking the height position
- Can be used during surgery or while driving, at variable speeds depending on the load at the head
- Deployment speed 4m/min
- Up/down motor 350W / 24V
- consumption between 5 and 25 A. depending on overhead load, ice, etc.
- Mast rotation motor : 100W/24V cons. between 3 and 5 A.
The widest range of electro-mechanical masts meeting the real needs of customers
- High accuracy and almost zero wind displacements
- Available from 3 to 11 sections to meet your size requirements
- Lifting force iawesome
- building alloy light and allowing minimal impact on structures
- Fewer maintenance requirements compared to existing similar products
- Safe use for the operator and surrounding devices
- Limited power requirements
- Compliant mil-std-810
EMERGENCY STOP BUTTON
CONTROLS & MOUNTS
CONTROL BY PC
Also available with visual display